Skip to content
BOT-3000E TRAINING COURSE
*OFFERED ONSITE AND ONLINE
- Both the hands-on group training program and online certification course are focused on the proper use of the RSI BOT-3000E Tribometer and the ANSI A326.3 Standard and consist of multiple modules. Each participant will receive hands-on BOT-3000E training, ANSI A326.3 Standard knowledge, an introduction to the STEP Application, skills developed in the field of Floor Safety Management, and a tour of the Consumer Assurance Testing Laboratory (*onsite course only).
- Class of six (6) participants MAXIMUM onsite and (5) participants MAXIMUM online
- Onsite Location: 1628 Valwood Parkway, Suite 200, Carrollton, TX 75006 (Just 11 Miles from DFW Airport)
- Fee: Onsite Certificate Course - $900 per person, Online Certificate Course - $675 per person
- *WMG also is happy to come to your facility to train up-to 5 employees for $2000 + travel cost. For more information please inquire.
- Method of Study: The BOT-3000E training program will be held at Walkway Management Group’s headquarters. The training will include a classroom portion with a visit to our laboratory for the hands-on portion of the course (*onsite course only).
- Course Commencement & Duration: Each onsite course will include one day of training (3 hours) and each online course will include one day of training (3 hours). Timeframe will be scheduled with your trainer after purchase
- Onsite training courses will be offered on the second Tuesday of every month.
- Application Process: Complete your online enrollment form below and our friendly staff will contact you within 24 business hours to discuss enrollment and the next steps to secure you place in the course. Alternatively, contact us at 1-866-WMGWALK for further assistance and information.