WHAT IS CATL?
- CATL is an independent test lab practicing standards to ISO-17025:2017
- It is fully equipped to test the slip resistance of flooring and floor care products to all nationally and internationally recognized measurement standards.
- CATL is a research partner with the University of North Texas, College of Engineering.
- Represented exclusively by Walkway Management Group.
THE BENEFITS OF CATL
- Exclusively focused on walkway safety with unsurpassed subject matter expertise.
- Architects and building specifiers submit flooring products for pre-project approval.
- CATL’s expertise is used in support of forensic investigations and litigation.
- The lab’s product certification service is widely recognized.
CATL MEASUREMENT STANDARDS
CATL is equipped to test to the following standards:
- ANSI A326.3
- ASTM E303-93
- ASTM F2913-19
- DIN 51130
- DIN EN 16165