Skip to content
WHAT IS STEP?
- The Secure Tribometry Evaluation Platform (STEP) from Safe Space Ingenuity revolutionizes slip testing through computer generated test location diagrams, to identify areas that require immediate attention.
- The application generates a statistical analysis and history of all slip testing results. Combining the Bluetooth technology of the BOT-3000E with our STEP software gives clients the ability to compile all data into a detailed summary report with pictures, graphs, and test analysis for each account.
- This report is reviewed and generated by certified third-party walkway safety specialists from Safe Space Ingenuity, who are trained to analyze risk exposure according to relevant industry standards.
THE BENEFITS OF STEP
- Gives risk managers the visibility to measure program effectiveness
- Replaces manual processes and reduces administrative burdens
- The application was designed to make Floor Safety Management Programs more efficient and effective
- Creates a culture of accountability
- Facilitates compliance with the ANSI A326.3 Standard
- Simple, Affordable and Proven
HOW STEP WORKS?
- The STEP application is a cloud-based, mobile software solution that organizes your entire Floor Safety Management Program in one easy to use system
- All dynamic coefficient of friction measurements and documentation is stored in a single location, available to any field agent with an internet connected device
- Accounts can be set up in minutes. Clients input specific information about sites and employees, and once testing is complete an audit report can be generated quickly and easily
- Clients can document and perform audits from their smartphone or tablet
- Annual subscription's for the STEP application are available for both Android and iOS capable devices
- All BOT-3000E Tribometer's must be upgraded with Bluetooth capability to work with the STEP application. BOT-3000E Upgrades include a free calibration, a tablet, and a 1-year subscription to the STEP application.
- Annual renewal of your STEP application subscription does not require an upgrade